Soften, Condition and Waterproof your Boots and Brogues. Our boot dubbin will revitalise previously tired leather. Made from all natural ingredients, our boot dubbin will leave your boots looking and smelling great, while protecting them against the elements
Cera alba (Beeswax)
Prunus dulcis (almond sweet)
Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba)
Tocopherol (vitamin e)
Our Dubbin wax has been carefully created to maximise water repellence and reduce general wear and tear on a wide range of shoe/ boot.
Please follow these simple steps to ensure BarberShop Dubbin gives the best results:-
- Make sure all footwear is cleaned and dried before use
- Given the traditional quality of our Dubbin – we do advise ensuring the footwear is warm prior to use. DO NOT APPLY DIRECT HEAT. It’s important to let the leather open naturally – that’s where Barbershop Boot, Dubbin works best and does its magic. To us, your footwear is as important as your face and we want you to let the goodness in!
- Get a small amount to a clean cloth and rub evenly over leather – A little goes a long way.
If you’re doing it right the Dubbin wax will leave a slightly oily film on leather. That sets things up perfectly for the ingredient to do their job.
- Leave for 45 – 60mins – This allows the waterproofing process to take full effect and you will notice the wax sink in over time
- Polish up with a clean dry cloth to ensure the perfect finish. It’s to preference, but we feel extra shoe polish is not required as our product gives the perfect look without extra help
PRECAUTIONS OF USE
Contains Almond oil and traces of nuts.